• Indigenous development
• Interfaced with KEMPPI power source for welding application
• Training and research support on Robot kinematics & controller design
• Design & development support of 6-axis articulated robot development
• India’s first industrial-articulated robot named “Brabo” short for “Bravo Robot” has been launched by TAL Manufacturing Solutions, a subsidiary of Tata Motors. Brabo is available in two variants with payload capacity of 2kg and 10kg.
• As per ILO (International Labor Organization) standards, a human should not lift more than 10kg, hence the (maximum) payload for the robot was fixed at 10kg, adding that an industrial robot, which can handle a 10kg payload.
• TAL Brabo can be used for tasks like pick and placement of materials, assembly of parts, machine and press tending, as a sealing application, camera and vision based jobs, etc.
Make : Tata India
Model : BRABO
Made in India